Selecting the Right Photographer
Ten Tips for Selecting the Right Photographer· Make sure that the photographer is some one that you will enjoy working with. It is very important that both of your personalities mesh.
· Be sure that your Photographer offers the style of photography that you are looking for (Traditional or Photojournalistic, or maybe both).
· Be sure that you understand what your photographer offers and that it fills your needs. (Number of photographs to be taken and the amount of time they will be with you).
· Make sure your photographer can provide all of the special effect photographs that you would like taken on your wedding day.
· Ask if they have previously worked at your church or reception venue. This isn’t critical but can be helpful.
· Ask to see samples of their work of recent weddings they have photographed. This is very helpful in selecting the right photographer.
· Make sure that your photographer is easy to contact, just in case you have to make last minute changes.
· Ask if your photographer uses an assistant or offers a second photographer. This is a great asset if your wedding is large.
· Do not let price determine your final decision. Choose a photographer you feel comfortable with and provides the style of photographs you want.
And #11 in a list of 10… Make sure your photographer uses professional equipment and carries back up equipment.