Here is a guideline of the typical wedding. If you have any questions gimme a shout either by email or phone! I love to talk!
It is never too early, but typically 10-12 months out we get things started:
- First and most importantly, celebrate, after all, you are Engaged!
- Once you have picked your venue and your date give me a call or email me.
- If I have your date available we can discuss you coming to the studio in Brea for a visit. I can also arrange to meet you somewhere more convenient if you prefer.
- We can talk about what makes your dream wedding photography package and how to stay within your budget.
- We sign the agreement, and you leave a 20% deposit.
Lets get acquainted! How about an engagement shoot!
- 6-8 months before your event we can talk about where and when you would like to shoot your engagement pictures. I love the beach and know of an awesome little cove!
- One week after we shoot your engagement pictures I post them online for you to view. If your wedding is more then 10 months away then we can look at a few Save the Date options.
The big day is coming! One month before your day:
- We talk about the shooting times. I like to create a schedule that will give you an idea of the photographs we will be taking and when we can take them. Every event is different, sometimes these time lines go as planned, sometimes they do not. No worries! We adjust frequently.
- A few weeks before I like to visit the venues and scout out locations. Places change, construction happens. It is important for me to be prepared.
- I like to gather some information about the wedding party and family. I also like to know who the other vendors are that will be there that day.
- Two weeks prior 50% of the remaining balance is due.
Your Day has finally arrived!
- You, stunningly dressed, make up done and ready to commit to the person you love for ever.
- Me, dressed appropriately, no make up and ready to shoot my butt off.
- Relax and enjoy your big day. I will capture it for you!
The wedding is done, the cake is eaten, lets see some pictures!
- Typically one week after your event I will have your image online for you and your friends and family to see.
- Two weeks after you have selected your favorites I will have your album proof ready. Lets sit down and look at it together!
- After we have a final album proof I get to work making it. Give it 4-6 weeks for a typical album. Some take a little longer.
Come by the studio to pick up your album and maybe hang out a bit. We love company! and Tacos!!